Temperature controlled logistics
Need reliable and efficient logistics in order to guarantee your cold chain?
As a manufacturer or a retailer, you want to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty, based on maximum product availability and full respect of the cold chain. As leading European cold logistics experts, the XPO Logistics experts design tailor-made solutions in order to integrate your supply chain, reduce handling of your fresh or frozen products and optimise deliveries.
Our temperature controlled logistics expertise
- Goods transported from factory to warehouse - throughout Europe,
- Preparation and management of stock under controlled temperature (-24°C),
- Preparation of products for marketing,
- Product traceability and management of guaranteed-date contracts,
- Transport organisation and execution of deliveries,
- Performance management,
- HACCP procedures,
- ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification,
- Environmental site management (HQE depots),
- Cutting-edge infrastructures, with automated systems aimed at optimising the receipt and loading of products, as well as order preparation.
Your performance factors
- Rapid and accurate response to seasonal variations in demand,
- Optimising your costs: reduced handling, transport, stock volumes (JIT management), investment and running costs,
- End consumer satisfaction: guaranteed product availability and greater variety,
- Traceability of products and deliveries: IOD and POD available in real time, information sharing via EDI, dedicated information systems,
- A single interface between you and all your frozen product suppliers.